What is RF Microneedling?
Reduced production of skin collagen and the gradual abatement of skin elasticity are some of the most common signs of aging in both men and women. This is a very natural process, but one that often leads to problems with regards to quality of life, especially self-esteem.
RF microneedling treatment is a method of radiofrequency (RF) skin rejuvenation that uses tiny needles to maximize absorption. In the short-term, it causes thickening and tightening of collagen fibers. Then, increased collagen production provides you with a true form of rejuvenation. It is these long-term effects that cause patients to seek RF microneedling in Las Vegas, NV.
Who Are the Best Candidates for RF Microneedling?
This skin tightening procedure is safe for all individuals regardless of their weight, age, skin type, or gender. However, some groups have a higher likelihood of benefitting from this procedure, namely:
- Healthy dieters
- Little or zero alcohol consumers
- Those with little amounts of wrinkled or sagging skin
- People who do not tan regularly
RF Skin Tightening and Microneedling
Considered to be the latest necessity for efficacious aesthetic practice, micro needling is a non-surgical skin tightening procedure. This process is made possible by PiXel8-RF technology, which combines RF energy with modestly intrusive micro needles to refine the skin. Ideally, the needles are used to pass heat in-between skin's layers in a bid to facilitate the regeneration of elastin cells. What’s more, the heat transmutes collagen in addition to stimulating this protein for added structural support to the skin. As a result, the skin becomes smoother with an unyieldingly consistent surface. The micro-needles range from 3.5mm to 5mm to allow for adjustments as per the patient’s skin type and severity. Hardly any downtime is required for this procedure which makes it one of the most viable skin tightening alternatives available in the current market. Its hemostasis and tissue coagulation abilities are unmatched when it comes to eliminating acne scars, striae, or simply firming the skin.
Benefits of RF Microneedling
- Improved safety and accuracy - Compared to earlier skin tightening technologies, the PiXel8-RF enhances patient safety largely due to its light variation function, which makes it possible for practitioners to keep each stage within sight. This way, all the steps are closely monitored to ensure the patient's skin is not exposed to any harm.
- Invariable and optimal thermolysis - The micro-needles are evenly spaced out to ensure RF energy is applied uniformly. This allows for even coagulation of the skin without the risk of overlapping spats of energy.
- Speed and convenience - This process is rather short and guaranteed to offer the desired results. This is majorly due to its preciseness, especially with regard to needle depth and energy transmission.
- Hasty recovery - In addition to being less painful, this procedure is structured to allow the skin to heal fast. Only the target areas are interfered with while the depth at which the micro-needles operate is tailored to suit the patient’s skin. The penetration mechanism utilized is effective and gentle on skin.
Recovery from Microneedling PiXel8-RF
At Nuance Las Vegas, we use the PiXel8-RF system to speed up recovery time and enhance safety. While other devices may require you to avoid sun exposure and elevate the treated area at night with pillows, the PiXel8-RF’s improved depth control means you likely won’t have to worry about these steps. As RF microneedling does involve skin penetration, skip the makeup and keep clean on each treatment day.
What Procedures Can Microneedling Be Combined With
If you’re considering RF microneedling, Nuance Aesthetics & Plastic Surgery of Las Vegas offers complementary treatments to optimize your results. The best additional procedure is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) “facials”, where growth factor-rich PRP is injected into areas of concern to boost regeneration.
To learn more about RF microneedling, message us here.